Looking for ways to serve the Lord and your neighbor? LCOR has opportunities for you!
- Food Shelf Ministry, May 18, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. (Meet at church to load at 10:30 or meet us at the Food Shelf)
- Lawn Mowing (See schedule and sign-up sheet on the bulletin board in the hallway)
- Church Council (Elections for various offices will be held in June. More information to come!)
- Summer Sunday School Teacher for one week (or more if you choose). (Sign up sheet and schedule on the bulletin board in the hallway. God’s children need YOU!!!!!
- Vacation Bible School Volunteers (August 1-5) (More information is coming really soon. Think about helping out this year!)
- Readers (We need volunteers to read the Old Testament and Epistle Lessons at our Sunday morning services. What a great opportunity for those who are comfortable reading. Free coaching available. See Norma or Pastor. Act now, Sundays are going fast!)
- Greeters (If you can say, “Good Morning” with some sort of a smile on your face, then this job is for you! See Norma or Pastor)
- Ushers (A very important task in the church to see that God’s people are helped during the worship service. Free training. See George Arendt. Ushers for both services are needed.)