- When: Starts September 7, 7:00-8:30 p.m. (Scheduled to last four weeks)
- Where: LCOR
- Who: YOU!
- What: A Special Learning Event
- To help grow your faith in action;
- To equip you for service/ministry in your church;
- To learn how to change your church conversations;
- To experience spiritual growth in the family relationship of the church.
- How: Through PowerPoint presentations, conversation, case studies, activities, and sharing.
Author: Lutheran Church of our Redeemer
(September 11, 2011)
Bring a dish to share.
Bring a friend to share.
Kickball for the kids!
Horseshoes for the adults!
Lutheran Food Shelf Ministry
Wednesday September 21, 11:00am
For more information talk to Pastor
We are pleased to announce that the NED Missions Prayer Partner can now be accessed on our NED Website.
In order to propagate the email list on our district website,(and so that you do not miss out on receiving future updates), please take a minute to go to:
and register for the Prayer Partner Updates on the website. We hope you’ll encourage your congregation members to do the same, if they haven’t already done so!
Our next Food Shelf Ministry event is in just ten days, November 19th. We will serve the clients starting at 4 p.m. If you are planning on attending, please arrive at the Food Shelf by 3:45 p.m.
As of this morning, we are EXTREMELY LOW on personal care items. Please prayerfully consider how you can change this. You can drop off items at the church any day in the the blue tote.
Items needed include: baby wipes, hand cream, shampoo, razors, shaving cream, deoderant, band-aids, antibiotic cream, toothbrushes, tooth paste.
Thank you in advance for supporting the work of Christ through our hands.
Rev. Michael J. Coons, Pastor